We all have some degree of daily stress but many of us don’t take any actions to reduce its effects on our health. Stress can cause many different illnesses such as heart disease, obesity, diabetes, depression, anxiety, digestive disorders and of course, Alzheimer’s disease. Please join Nicole Carter for a relaxing and restorative yoga workshop where you will learn simple techniques to reverse the damaging effects of stress.
This course is designed to help you combat and reverse the effects on your physical and mental health.
Each week you will receive a lesson via email with a video and instructions on how to repair your nervous system with specific diet, exercise and nervous system exericses. You will practice that lesson as many times as you like or have time for that week until you move on to the next lesson. The lessons will come to you automatically via email beginning the day you sign up.
The six lessons on stress recovery include:
- Why we stress and what stress does to the body.
- How, what and when to eat to fix your nervous sytem and metabolism.
- How to exercise to support your nervous system.
- How meditation, the vagus nerve and breath work to quiet the mind and heal the body.
- Relaxation and Stress Coping Techniques
- Combining the practices to create your full spectrum stress recovery program.