I often hear people looking for solutions to acne, depression, insomnia, anxiety, weight gain, autoimmune disease, gas, bloating, fatigue, allergies, and more. What I want to tell them is this, IT’S YOUR GUT!
We are all exposed to toxins daily, choose the wrong foods, and have some degree of daily stress, but we may not realize the impact on our health. Many of us don’t take any efforts to reduce its effects on our health. A Damaged gut can cause many different illnesses such as nutrient deficiency, obesity, diabetes, depression, anxiety, digestive disorders like ulcerative colitis and IBS.
Several factors can determine what happens in your gut. Some are obvious, others not so much!
- Toxic load you are exposed to through air, water, food, and even your skin.
- How much quality sleep you get each night.
- What kind of microbiome you have, and how you feed it.
- What you have eaten and been exposed to for the past several years.
- How many times you have taken antibiotics.
- How well you are digesting your foods, even healthy choices.
- How much exercise you are doing and what kind.
- The frequency of which you have negative or stressful thoughts.
- Hormones that are out of balance
- Have excess iron or other minerals and lacking in others.
- What supplements you are taking
So, as you can see, it is a complicated web of factors that determine your gut health. The good news is that there is a lot you can do and strategies you can employ to improve your health through your gut!
This 8 week course is designed for those suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Diseases such as IBS, colitis, chrons, and also diverticulitis. It is also for those who struggle with digestion problems, gas, bloating, or chronic constipation. Folks dealing with mystery issues or autoimmune disease can also benefit from improving gut health!
Please join Nicole Carter for a fun and enjoyable online program where you will learn simple techniques to reverse the damaging effects of things irritating your gut and learn new strategies you can use to heal it.
Each week you will receive lessons that you can view at your own pace. This is the content that is important for you to learn for you to successfully change your lifestle and foster healing.
Lessons you will recieve include topics such as:
- How stress may affecting your gut.
- What foods contribute to your gut problem.
- Which exercise is best for your body while healing.
- How the vagus nerve and your nervous system directly relates to your gut health!
- Healing Strategies If You Have a Flare-Up.
- Relaxation and coping techniques for stress and healing.
- Foods that actually help your gut heal.
- How to optimize sleep as the best healing tool you have.
- You will receive weekly email lessons on a wide range of science-based gut heath information and also have a weekly 1-1 coaching call with Nicole to address your personal health struggles and concerns so you can finally PUT YOUR GUT HEALTH ISSUES BEHIND YOU!
So much of your health actually depends on the state of your gut. When I say “gut” I am really talking about the gut lining, the function of the gut and the microbiome (good guys vs. bad guys) that determine its everyday functions.
Many people will have chronic digestive discomfort or even an actual Inflammatory Bowel Disease, but do nothing but follow their doctors instructions to take medications. Unfortunately, most doctors only have this tool in their tool box. They are not educated on how nutritoin or stress might be the cause or at least making your situation worse!
In my experience both personally and with clients, all gut issues can successfully be healed with diet and lifestyle changes, not drugs. If you have been on this path long enough, you will know this is the truth. Sadly though, many people continue down this road and end up losing their colons, or worse. I want you to know that YOU HAVE OPTIONS!