5 Reasons You Need A Health Coach
What does a Health Coach Do? With rising rates of disease and decreasing health care options, you can no longer rely on your doctor to keep you well. We can learn a good deal on our own, but just as you would hire a professional to deal with something important (like installing a new roof on your home) don’t rely on You Tube to get you where you need to go. Hire an experienced professional to help you address your health concerns and stay with you until they are resolved or you have learned how to manage them well.
Here are 5 reasons to hire a health coach:
- To help work with you to determine the best foods for your body
- To Help you to feed your family well, based on your schedule
- To recommend the best exercises, foods, essential oils or herbs for your body
- To Educate you on self-care, wellness and stress management
- To give you the tools so that you can be self sufficient in managing you and your families health
Here are a few more BIG reasons you need a Health Coach!
- 60% of the population is obese, leading to a multitude of diseases
- 1 in 3 people in the US currently suffer from diabetes
- 1 million cases of autoimmune disease now plaque the population, now in 2x as many women as men. (www.niaid.nih.gov)
- 80% of the population suffer from an overgrowth of Candida Albicans yeast leading to multiple health conditions and infections. (9x more common in women)
- 70-90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress related problems. (www.stress.org)
- The number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections is 20 million per year. (Death By Medicine, Gary Null M.D.)
- As many as 41% of the population may be deficient in Vitamin D and other nutrients. (National Institute of Health)
Nicole Carter is a professional health coach and educator with 15 years of experience in health and wellness, a Masters Degree in Health Promotion (Public Health), A master herbalist, aromatherapist and certified yoga and fitness trainer. She is also tons of fun and will help you have an enjoyable and impactful experience as her client. Read more on her bio HERE. Want to have Nicole speak for your group or event? Click here!
Get started on your wellness journey today and GET HEALTHY WITH NICOLE! Book Here!