We are all exposed to toxins daily, choose the wrong foods, and have some degree of daily stress, but we may not realize the impact on our health. Many of us don’t take any efforts to reduce its effects on our health. A Damaged gut can cause many different illnesses such as nutrient deficiency, obesity, diabetes, depression, anxiety, digestive disorders like ulcerative colitis and IBS.
Several factors can determine what happens in your gut. Some are obvious, others not so much!
- Toxic load you are exposed to through air, water, food, and even your skin.
- How much quality sleep you get each night.
- What kind of microbiome you have, and how you feed it.
- What you have eaten and been exposed to for the past several years.
- How many times you have taken antibiotics.
- How well you are digesting your foods, even healthy choices.
- How much exercise you are doing and what kind.
- The frequency of which you have negative or stressful thoughts.
- Hormones that are out of balance
- Have excess iron or other minerals and lacking in others.
- What supplements you are taking
So, as you can see, it is a complicated web of factors that determine your gut health. The good news is that there is a lot you can do and strategies you can employ to improve your health through your gut!
This course is designed for those suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Diseases such as IBS, colitis, chrons, and also diverticulitis.
Please join Nicole Carter for a fun and enjoyable month of online coaching where you will learn simple techniques to reverse the damaging effects of things irritating your gut and learn new strategies you can use to heal it.
Each week you will receive lessons that you can view at your own pace.
Lessons on Heal My Gut include:
- How stress is affecting your health – a deep dive into how stress is affecting your body. Does stress cause your health issue?
- What foods contribute to the problem – Caloric restriction, low carb, vegan, and how they stress your body when practiced for too long. We will cover how, when, and what to eat to keep stress levels low.
- Exercise for A Stressed Body – Is your body in a stressed and inflamed state? It is likely your nervous system in exhaustion that you are feeling. Learn how to exercise for strength while recovering your nervous system as well.
- The Vagus nerve and your nervous system – the KEY to your digestion concerns! I will teach you everything you need to know about it and how it directly relates to your gut health!
- Healing Strategies – There are several tools you can use to heal your gut, including specific foods, herbal supplements, timing your foods were very helpful on my healing journey. I will share these with you as well.
- Relaxation and coping techniques: Healing is a journey. In the meantime, I will give you strategies to feel better and reduce symptoms to reduce discomfort while you heal.